When you shop at Kitchen Warehouse, you can do so with confidence – the confidence of knowing that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the guidelines outlined below. This policy applies to all purchases made from kitchenwarehouse.lk, whether in our store or online.
The quickest and easiest way to return a product that is purchased online is to contact our hotline at 070 666 7777 or email us at email@example.com
We want you to be 100% happy with your Kitchen Warehouse purchase and if the condition of the product isn’t holding up its end of the bargain, we’ll fix it in a hassle free manner.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
Please note that all returns, refunds, exchanges or repair requests must be accompanied by one of the following Proof of Purchase documents:
- Original purchase receipt (this is sent to your nominated email address for online purchases)
- Original return/exchange receipt
Have a Warranty claim?
All appliances on our website are covered by the relevant manufacturer’s warranty. Return shipping to Kitchen Warehouse of faulty goods is payable by the customer.
As far as warranty claims go, we will do everything we can to ensure your warranty is processed smoothly. We have a great relationship with all of our suppliers, and will work directly with them to ensure any warranty issues are rectified in a timely manner. Ultimately, every purchase needs to end on a note that satisfies you and we will take every step to ensure that.
Change of mind?
If you have changed your mind about your purchase within the 14 day money back period, Kitchen Warehouse will be pleased to offer you a refund or exchange provided that:
- You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
- You provide Proof of Purchase
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
– It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
– It is unused and in its original condition
In these instances the customer will bear the expense of returning the goods to Kitchen Warehouse whether in our store or online.
If you are unable to provide satisfactory Proof of Purchase, Kitchen Warehouse may, in its absolute discretion, provide you with an exchange to the current value of the item provided that:
- The item is in re-saleable condition (i.e. the original tags and labels are still attached, the item is in its original packaging (if any), and the item is unused and as sold); and
- We can verify that the item was originally purchased from Kitchen Warehouse; and
- The item is not a Special Exception (see below); and Satisfactory Identification (see below) is presented at the time of the return.