Use of content:
- The services that we are providing to you via the Sites consist of the Content and the Functionalities available on the Sites or otherwise provided to you as a result of your use of the Sites.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are only permitted to use the Sites and the Services as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or on the Sites.
- You agree that the Sites and the Services are for your own personal use only on a single computer or device.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof are a property of kitchenwarehouse.lk ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with kitchenwarehouse.lk or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication, without prior written permission of kitchenwarehouse.lk is strictly prohibited.
You warrant that you will only use the Sites and the Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in an appropriate and lawful manner and by way of example and not as a limitation that you shall not (and shall not authorize or permit any other party to)
- Receive, access or transmit any Content which is obscene, pornographic, threatening, racist, menacing, offensive, defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including copyright) or otherwise objectionable or unlawful;
- Circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account (referred to as “cracking” or “hacking”) nor interfere with service to any user, host or network (referred to as “denial of service attacks”) nor copy any pages or register identical keywords with search engines to mislead other users into thinking that they are reading kitchenwarehouse.lk’s legitimate web pages (referred to as “page-jacking”) or use the Sites or the Services for any other unlawful or objectionable conduct. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability and kitchenwarehouse.lk will at its absolute discretion fully co-operate with investigations of suspected criminal violations, violation of systems or network security under the leadership of law enforcement or relevant authorities;
- Knowingly or recklessly transmit any electronic Content (including viruses) through the Sites and/or the Services which shall cause or is likely to cause detriment or harm, in any degree, to computer systems owned by kitchenwarehouse.lk or other Internet users;
- Hack into, make excessive traffic demands, deliver or forward chain letters, “junk mail” or “spam” of any kind, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or otherwise engage in any other behavior intended to inhibit other users from using and enjoying the Sites and/or the Services or any other web site, or which is otherwise likely to damage or destroy kitchenwarehouse.lk reputation or the reputation of any third party.
- If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, kitchenwarehouse.lk has the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services or access to the Sites.
Unavailability of Product
Inventory of all products advertised on kitchenwarehouse.lk may not be available (run out of stock) from time to time due to several reasons. In the event of a stock unavailability, we will inform the customer within 3 working days and the payment can be refunded within 10 working days.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that the only remedy available for unavailability of product is the refund of the money paid.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, kitchenwarehouse.lk does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any product/ service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product/ service offered by kitchenwarehouse.lk is not as described, you may immediately contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0706667777 and we at our discretion shall provide you with a replacement/alternative product for same value or provide you with a refund. The product should be in its original condition and notified to us within 7 working days from the date of delivery.
Limitation on liability
In no event shall KitchenWarehouse.lk be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential, damages, or any damages whatsoever, even if KitchenWarehouse.lk has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages. Whether in an action under contract, negligence, or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use, or performance of the information, services, products, and materials available from this site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you.